MJJ foundation establishes the funds to support the Ph.D. students, Postdoc researchers and scientists from Ukraine who are looking for safe relocation opportunities in Lithuania until it is safe to return and strengthen their country.
Duration of the stay in the Lithuanian universities and research centers – up to 8 months with possibility of extension, if necessary.
Who can apply:
- Postdoc researchers from Ukraine affected by the war
- Researchers with ongoing collaborations with Lithuanian universities and institutes
- Hosting Lithuanian universities, research centers or individual laboratories that are ready to temporarily host a scientist from Ukraine (those institutions can submit an online application to MJJ)
The Ukrainian researchers who do not have scientific partners or contacts in Lithuania may contact MJJ foundation for assistance: email@example.com
Financial conditions and support:
- Up to 1000 Eur monthly salary (including 15 proc tax) for living expenses
The call is ongoing until further notice.
Please submit your application (not more than 800 words in total) to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
– Name, surname, contact info, date of birth, nationality
– Your professional experience (CV, LinkedIn or any other relevant link)
– Short description of your field and object of research, current institution and position
– How hosting partner institution in Lithuania could assist you to help continue your work.